Pressure Vessel Technical Operating Procedures
1. Pressure vessel operators must hold the "certificate" before they can operate independently. Operators should be familiar with the technical characteristics, structure, process flow, process parameters, accidents that may occur, and preventive measures and treatment methods for equipment and vessels.
Previous: Pressure Vessel
2. Before the start of equipment operation, it should be inspected to check whether the equipment condition is abnormal; whether the safety accessories and devices meet the requirements, whether the pipe joints and valves leak, and check the operating parameter requirements, operating process indicators and the maximum working pressure, the maximum and minimum working temperature The rules are well understood. When the safety conditions are met. The force can start the equipment and put the container into operation.
3. The opening and stopping of containers and equipment should be gradually raised and lowered in stages, and no sharp rise in temperature or temperature reduction is allowed. The work conditions should be strictly controlled and the monitoring instruments or fittings and accessories should be observed to prevent over-temperature and over-pressure operation of the containers. For vessels that require wall temperature increase pressure, they must not be raised at a temperature below the specified temperature. For liquefied gas containers, each time the empty cans are filled, the filling speed of the materials must be strictly controlled to prevent brittle fracture of the wall temperature, and the amount of filling is strictly controlled to prevent explosion caused by flooding or overpacking. For flammable, explosive, and toxic media, leakage, misplacement should be prevented, and good ventilation and good fire protection measures should be maintained.
4. For reactors lined with and lined with refractory linings, the temperature of the walls shall be checked regularly during operation or during nitrogen filling during shutdown. If in doubt, re-inspection shall be carried out. The materials that are put into the reaction each time should be weighed accurately, and the material specifications should meet the technological requirements.
5, the work should be scheduled, fixed-point, alignment, scheduled tour inspection. Safety valves, pressure gauges, temperature measuring instruments, emergency cut-off devices and other safety devices shall be kept complete, sensitive, and reliable. Each class shall be inspected and tested in accordance with relevant regulations. The inspection, inspection and debugging of the situation should be loaded into the duty diaries and equipment equipment defect records.
6. When one of the following conditions occurs, the operator has the right to take emergency measures to stop the operation of the pressure vessel and immediately report the relevant leaders and departments:
(1) When the working pressure of the container, working temperature or wall temperature exceeds the permissible value, and when various measures cannot be taken to make it normal;
(2) cracks, scabs, deformation, and leakage of the main pressure-receiving elements of the container cannot be prolonged until the next inspection cycle;
(3) failure of the safety attachment or failure of the main accessory, failure of the takeover section, and failure of the fastener to ensure safe operation;
(4) A fire or other accident has directly threatened the normal operation of the container.
7. After the emergency decommissioning of the pressure vessel, drive again, subject to the approval of the supervisor and the chief technical officer. Do not drive blindly if the cause is not clear and the measures are not effective.
8. When the pressure vessel is in operation or subjected to pressure test, any repair or fastening, disassembly, welding, etc. of the pressure element is strictly prohibited. For the operation of the heat regulation and permission of operation permit, the safety technical specifications shall be strictly observed.
The container operation or pressure test needs to be debugged. When checking, the person's head should avoid the source of the accident. Check the line should be determined where.
9, enter the container should do the following work:
(1) Cut off the power source application blind partition. After the power is turned off, the distribution boxes and cabinets should be locked and hang warning signs;
(2) Containers containing flammable, poisonous, highly toxic or suffocating media must be replaced, neutralized, disinfected, cleaned, etc., processed and monitored, and sampled and analyzed.
(3) Open all containers and hand holes, and ventilate the air to meet the requirements.
10. For the disabled and standby containers, maintenance and parking inspections should be done in accordance with relevant regulations. When necessary, operators should discharge, clean and replace.